:: Foreign Expert ::
- Native English speaker (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand preferred)
- Knowledge of Thai language (basic communication skills)
- Working experiences in related field will be an added advantage
- Male or female
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
Required skills ::
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Cross-cultural interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and part of the team to deliver under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- High responsibilities and efforts to work hard
- Self-Management and emotional intelligence
- Knowledge sharing and continuous learning
- Self-motivated and well-organized
- Valuing diversity
- Develop and prepare English language contents for university information and promotional materials, such as:
1.1 Printed Version
– University pamphlet and brochures, annual report, occasional books or articles, reference documents, e.g. job titles, in English
1.2 Electronic Version
– E-learning, OER, MOOC
- Draft and edit formal correspondence to be signed by the president or other university administrators.
- Draft and edit e-mail messages to be sent by the Head of the International Affairs Unit or other International Affairs staff.
- Translate various university documents (Thai to English) as assigned, including academic papers, correspondence, speeches, information, and promotional documents, and certifications for STOU staff, position and office’s name.
- Serve as a committee member for various special university projects and assist in preparing reports, full paper or other English language documents for these projects as assigned.
- Prepare letters of recommendation for STOU faculty members and staff for applying to pursue Ph.D. or other graduate study programs at overseas institutions.
- Draft speeches in English on behalf of the President or other senior university administrators for important university occasions, e.g. establishment day, opening ceremony of conferences or seminars host or co-host by STOU, and visits of foreigners.
- Other tasks, as assigned, including:
– Draft reports/serve as rapporteur for international seminars hosted by STOU.
– Prepare content of publicity materials/documentation for international conferences hosted by STOU, e.g. announcements, web newsletter, and registration forms.
– Assist in drafting/editing/scrutinizing proposed MOU/Agreements of Cooperation between STOU and other (overseas) universities.
– Prepare information on STOU as requested by various international organizations, e.g. AAOU, ICDE, Mega-Universities Secretariat.
Salary: 38,620 Baht plus Housing Allowance of 8,000 Baht
- Ten (10) days paid vacation and fifteen (15) days paid sick leave
- Government employee medical insurance
- Employee shuttle service at staff rate
- Access to university resources including library, pool, and fitness center (for a small fee)
Please note that visa and work permit fees, annual tax and social welfare fund will be borne by the foreign expert.
Application deadline: Monday 29 October 2018 (4:30 pm)
Finalist announcement: Monday 2 November 2018
Written test and interview: Thursday 8 November 2018
Job offer announcement: Monday 12 November 2018
Please email the following to Ms. Rattip Phukkeson:
- CV with current photo
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of passport photo page
- สาขาอาชีพ ประชาสัมพันธ์, ล่าม นักแปล
- ประเภทงาน งานราชการ
- ประสบการณ์ทำงาน ไม่จำกัด ปี
- เงินเดือน 30000-40000 บาท
- จำนวนที่รับ(อัตรา) 1 คน
- รายได้อื่นๆ Housing Allowance
- สถานที่ปฏิบัติงาน นนทบุรี
- เขตพื้นที่ เมืองทองธานี
- แผนที่ STOU-mapen.jpg
- วิธีการรับสมัคร send application to firstname.lastname@example.org