Application Developer (NAV Programmer) นักพัฒนาแอพพลิเคชั่น
Microsoft Dynamics Nav (Microsoft ERP)
- • A resource in developing systems requirements with ERP.
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high talent team.
• Designing, coding and develop software ERP solution as requested or assigned from supervisor.
• Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues/defects.
• Producing deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code.
• Perform software testing before delivery to users.
• Practicing strong configuration management and version control.
• Prepares, maintains and improves operating procedures and associated documentation.
• Participates in analyzing and testing software/system solutions.
• Modifies, maintains and updates software solutions.
• Prepares feasibility studies and tests operating characteristics of software.
• Reviews end-usability of software or system applications.
• Research new software framework or technology to help ERP system work better.
- Basic qualification
Type of job: Full Time
Quantity: 5 quota
Gender: Not specified
Salary (Baht): Negotiable
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
Major: Computer Science
Faculty: Information Technology
Major: Software Engineer
• Thai Nationality.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer or Software Engineering or related field.
• Experience and familiar with C#, VB and/or C/AL would be an advantage.
• Good Understanding of OOP/MVC Concept.
• Experience with web service API (Rest / SOAP).
• Experience with RMDBS (SQL / Oracle / MySQL).
• Understand or experience Dynamic Navision (NAV) would be an advantage.
• Strong with programming, maintenance of application, analytical skill.
• Hard working and highly responsible.
• Experience in Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications.
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; providing user support.
• Have proven record for NAV System Development would be an advantage.
• Good interpersonal skill, service mind, systematic thinking, Fast-learner, good inter-personal skills and able to work as a team with high responsibilities.